I’m excited to share a great opportunity for connection with other business owners specializing in handcrafted goods. This year will be Reclaimed for Good’s second annual “Handmade Holiday Shopping Guide”, featuring handmade *very* small businesses.
There will be a webpage dedicated to listing stores and services, and I’ll also feature one store each day on Reclaimed for Good’s social media feed starting in November.
No obligations, fees, or hoops to jump through, I’m just excited to connect people with lots of new creative, handmade stores!
Here’s what the “Handmade Holidays Shopping Guide” will look like:
- A dedicated page on my website www.reclaimed4good.com with photos and links to what you’re selling. You can see last year’s page here.
- A different shop featured daily on my IG/FB pages starting in November.
- Lots of tags in my stories to point people to your handmade goodies!
How to add your shop:
- If you’re unfamiliar with Reclaimed for Good and our mission, take some time to look at the website first to make sure it’s a place you’d like your store featured.
- Fill out and submit this Google form or click on the button below.
- Email a couple of photos to email@example.com that you feel best represents what you have to offer.
***If you entered your store last year, no need to do the form again, just email me updated info and photos!
Entry deadline is October 30th.
Message, email me, or comment here with any questions!